Strong Bad Dress-Up Strong Bad Dress-Up

not bad

i think that too many people dont know what strong bad is, and doesn't have an obsession with him like many of the homestar'rs like us do. not a bad game, though i think we're all a little sick of dressup games. but its nice to see someone like strongbad as much as i do! keep the good work!

dress eminem dress eminem

what a piece of shit

i cant believe i wasted my time downloading that 2 meg file. you shouldnt be aloud to submit to newgorunds.

staysko responds:

shhh dont talk

WeaponOfBushDestruction WeaponOfBushDestruction

fine game but...

kind of contradicting. if you're against war, why would you wanna kill people? a week ago there was a shoot out between anti-war protesters and the police in yemen. kind of ironic huh? doesnt make sense to me thats why you lose style points.

Defend Your Castle ! Defend Your Castle !

nittoo

there should be some kind of point to it because that would give it more replayability, and u need like catupults and cannons and other weapons and other stuff. but a point would be cool!

Hacky the Raccoon Hacky the Raccoon

omg

newgrounds have rules about crap like that. atleasst give us a sample and a link-fag

Witch hunt 2 Witch hunt 2

ehh

it could be better-well done for 33k though. take more time and make something a little more in depth than shooting "witches" out of the sky